The ABMS Master course's are designed to produce managers able to operate in the global business environment. The emphasis is applying knowledge gained from both theory and experience. We encourage our international graduates to understand the special requirements of their management industry while providing a stimulating analysis and overview of diverse and creative business practice.
we offer Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) as well 100% thesis-based Master
WHY Study Master at ABMS?
Earning a diploma at ABMS – The Open University of Switzerland can increase your EARNING POWER. With a Bachelor, you could earn $1 MILLION more than a high school Diploma. With a Master, you could earn TWO TIMES more than a high school Diploma (source: lifetime earnings, U.S. Census Bureau, 2011 American Community Survey)
- MBA in Business Management
- MBA in e-Business and e-Marketing (Social Media)
- MBA in Media and Communications Management
- MBA in Information and Communications Technology
- MBA in International Management
- MBA in Accounting and Finance
- MBA in Clinical & Pharmaceutical Management
- MBA in Business Law and Public Relations
- MBA in Institutional and educational management
- MBA in International Sales and Marketing
- MBA in Leadership and Change Management
- MBA in Product and Category Management
- MBA in International Relation and Cultural Studies
- MBA in International Hotel and Hospitality Management
- MBA in International Tourism and Events Management
- MBA in Nutrition and Culinary Arts
We have 12 intakes per year.
While enrolled in our 100% online MBA program, you will:
- Start or advance your career even while working full time.
- Acquire a solid foundation in business.
- Learn to generate business plans.
- Learn to collect, analyze, and evaluate business data.
- Learn to master business models to improve productivity and performance.
- Learn to generate oral and written presentations in business format.
- Join an engaging quality online learning community at ABMS.
- Collaborate with an experienced, high quality, and diverse faculty.
About this study program
Duration: one-year Study program + thesis (usually 4-8 months)
Age: Minimum age 21 years
Previous study: Bachelor or equivalent
English level: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) IF you dont have english certificate you can do our own english test for free of charge.
Fee: 3960 Euro (Per Semester)
+1980 Euro (One-Time Payment) for the European Joint Diploma with University of Dąbrowa Górnicza & Taras National Universityclick here to read more
Our students in Addition to the ABMS Diploma will have a Diploma provided jointly by 3 European UniversitiesYou may check Google, XE or any other service to know how much, approximately, is the fee in your local currencyNote: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us
- Study Skills for Postgraduate Learning
- Research Methods
- Information and Knowledge Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- Management, Control, and Accountability for Financial Resources
- Managing People in Organisations
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Operations Management
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 90 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 7
ABMS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here