The School of Economy and Finance in Switzerland (SEFS), part of ABMS University Centre, is designed for students who want to focus on management based in the financial department. Students will be familiarized with Accounting & Finance for different companies forms all over the world.
- Accounting & Finance
- E-Business and E-Marketing
- Media & Communication Management
- Information & Communication Technology
- International Management
Enhance Your Expertise at ABMS
ABMS will connect you with learners and leaders with our online programs. Your mind will take as far as you can go.
For Professors, Researchers, and Academics Alike:
- An Accounting & Finance diploma will prepare you to work worldwide. In our program, you will become adept and master:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods;
- Take part and be one with the highest quality online education;
- The skills you learn will allow you to publish in international peer-reviewed journals;
- Become a successful professional, researcher, and educator.
Did you know that:
- Accounting & Finance diplomas are ranked among the highest average salaries by discipline with the average salary at $57,229;
- Salaries for business diplomas increased 2.9%;
Accounting & Finance diplomas provide many transferable skills, such as:
- Understand how organizations operate;
- Develop strong communication skills (oral and written);
- Develop analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Become a problem solver;
- Become a decision making;
- Become a logical thinker;
- Develop presentation, research, and writing skills;
- Develop an understanding of how to interpret, use, and generate financial data;
- Become more self-motivated;
- Develop initiative and effective time management skills;
- Develop project and resource management skills;
- Understand economic fluctuations and external changes that affect business.