Get ahead with an ABMS Executive MBA
Manage and lead business enterprises in a global environment with an online Executive Master of Business Administration (eMBA) at ABMS. The ABMS Executive MBA course is designed to for managers and will increase their know-how and make them able to operate in the global business environment. The emphasis is applying knowledge gained from both theory and experience. We encourage our international graduates to understand the special requirements of their management industry while providing a stimulating analysis and overview of diverse and creative business practice.
While enrolled in our 100% online eMBA program, you will:
- Advance your career even while working full time.
- Acquire a solid foundation in business.
- Generate business plans.
- Collect, analyze, and evaluate business data.
- Master business models to improve productivity and performance.
- Generate oral and written presentations in business format.
- Join an engaging quality online learning community at ABMS.
- Collaborate with an experienced, high quality, and diverse faculty.
we offer Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) as well.
WHY Study Master at ABMS?
Earning a diploma at ABMS – The Open University of Switzerland can increase your EARNING POWER. With a Bachelor, you could earn $1 MILLION more than a high school Diploma. With a Master, you could earn TWO TIMES more than a high school Diploma (source: lifetime earnings, U.S. Census Bureau, 2011 American Community Survey)
We offer study programs in 15 different business fields:
- Executive MBA in Business Administration
- Executive MBA in e-Business and e-Marketing
- Executive MBA in Media and Communications Management
- Executive MBA in Information and Communications Technology Management
- Executive MBA in International Management
- Executive MBA in Accounting and Finance
- Executive MBA in Clinical & Pharmaceutical Management
- Executive MBA in Business Law and Public Relations
- Executive MBA in Institutional and Educational Management
- Executive MBA in International Sales and Marketing
- Executive MBA in Leadership and Change Management
- Executive MBA in Product and Category Management
- Executive MBA in International Relation and Cultural Studies
- Executive MBA in International Hotel and Hospitality Management
- Executive MBA in International Tourism and Events Management
- Executive MBA in Nutrition and Culinary Arts
About this study program:
Executive (MBA) Master
Duration: 6 months + Thesis (thesis takes around 6 months)
Age: Minimum age 23 years
Previous study: Bachelor or equivalent OR 5 years Management Experience + High School Diploma or equivalent
English level: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) IF you dont have english certificate you can do our own english test for free of charge.
Fee: 4960 Euro (Per Semester)
+1980 Euro (One-Time Payment) for the European Joint Diploma with University of Dąbrowa Górnicza & Taras National Universityclick here to read more
Our students in Addition to the ABMS Diploma will have a Diploma provided jointly by 3 European UniversitiesYou may check Google, XE or any other service to know how much, approximately, is the fee in your local currencyNote: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us
- Study Skills for Postgraduate Learning
- Research Methods
- Information and Knowledge Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- Management, Control, and Accountability for Financial Resources
- Managing People in Organisations
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Operations Management
We have 12 intakes per year.
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 60 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 7
ABMS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here