Get ahead with an ABMS Executive BBA
Manage and lead business enterprises in a global environment with an online Executive Bachelor of Business Administration (EBBA) at ABMS. This Executive Bachelor course is made for students who worked directly after high school for at least 3 years as manager, the graduates are expected to combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of their management industry. Students are equipped with useful business tools to enter the labor market and contribute effectively and efficiently to organizations within their chosen field.
While enrolled in our 100% online eBBA program, you will:
- Advance your career even while working full time.
- Acquire a solid foundation in business.
- Lay the foundation for future advanced studies and professional achievement.
- Generate business plans.
- Collect, analyze, and evaluate business data.
- Master business models to improve productivity and performance.
- Generate oral and written presentations in business format.
- Join an engaging quality online learning community at ABMS.
- Collaborate with an experienced, high quality, and diverse faculty.
WHY Study Bachelor at ABMS?
Earning a bachelor at ABMS – The Open University of Switzerland can increase your EARNING POWER. With a Bachelor, you could earn $1 MILLION more than a high school Diploma. (source: lifetime earnings, U.S. Census Bureau, 2011 American Community Survey)
We offer study programs in 15 different business fields:
- Executive Bachelor of Business Administration
- Executive BBA in e-Business and e-Marketing (Social Media)
- Executive BBA in Media and Communications Management
- Executive BBA in Information and Communications Technology Management
- Executive BBA in International Management
- Executive BBA in Accounting and Finance
- Executive BBA in Clinical & Pharmaceutical Management
- Executive BBA in Business Law and Public Relations
- Executive BBA in Institutional and educational management
- Executive BBA in International Sales and Marketing
- Executive BBA in Leadership and Change Management
- Executive BBA in Product and Category Management
- Executive BBA in International Relation and Cultural Studies
- Executive BBA in International Hotel and Hospitality Management
- Executive BBA in International Tourism and Events Management
- Executive BBA in Nutrition and Culinary Arts
About this study program:
Executive (BBA) Bachelor
Duration: one academic year
Age: Minimum age 20 years
Previous study: 3 years Management Experience + High School or equivalent
Eglish level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school)
Fee: 4950 Euro (Per Semester)
+1980 Euro (One-Time Payment) for the European Joint Diploma with University of Dąbrowa Górnicza & Taras National Universityclick here to read more
Our students in Addition to the ABMS Diploma will have a Diploma provided jointly by 3 European UniversitiesYou may check Google, XE or any other service to know how much, approximately, is the fee in your local currencyNote: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us
- Finance and Accounting
- Global Marketing Strategies
- Strategic Business Management
- Developing Study Skills for Postgraduate Learning
- Designing and Developing a Website
- Decision and Management Support Systems
604-Developing Study skills for Postgraduate Learning
Price G. and Maier P. (2007). Effective Study Skills, Unlock your potential
601-Finance and Accounting
Accounting and Finance, 1st edition, Hawell Jackson
602-Global Marketing Strategies
Ghauri, P. and Cateora P. (2010)International Marketing (3rd edition). McGrawHill
603-Strategic Business Management
Grant R.M. (2010) Contemporary Strategy Analysis (7th edition). Blackwell Publishing
606-Decision and Management Support Systems
Turban, E. Aronson, J.E. Ting-Peng L. and Sharda R. (2008), decision Support and Business Intelligence Systems, 8th edition, Pearson Prentice Hall
We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July, and October
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 6
ABMS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here