Get ahead with an ABMS BBA
Manage and lead business enterprises in a global environment with an online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at ABMS.
At the end of Bachelor course, the graduates are expected to combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of their management industry. Students are equipped with useful business tools to enter the labor market and contribute effectively and efficiently to organizations within their chosen field.
While enrolled in our 100% online BBA program, you will:
- Advance your career even while working full time.
- Acquire a solid foundation in business.
- Lay the foundation for future advanced studies and professional achievement.
- Generate business plans.
- Collect, analyze, and evaluate business data.
- Master business models to improve productivity and performance.
- Generate oral and written presentations in business format.
- Join an engaging quality online learning community at ABMS.
- Collaborate with an experienced, high quality, and diverse faculty.
WHY Study Bachelor at ABMS?
Earning a Bachelor at ABMS – The Open University of Switzerland can increase your EARNING POWER. With a Bachelor, you could earn $1 MILLION more than a high school Diploma. (source: lifetime earnings, U.S. Census Bureau, 2011 American Community Survey)
We offer courses in 15 different business fields:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- BBA in e-Business and e-Marketing (Social Media)
- BBA in Media and Communications Management
- BBA in Information and Communications Technology Management
- BBA in International Management
- BBA in Accounting and Finance
- BBA in Clinical & Pharmaceutical Management
- BBA in Business Law and Public Relations
- BBA in Institutional and educational management
- BBA in International Sales and Marketing
- BBA in Leadership and Change Management
- BBA in Product and Category Management
- BBA in International Relation and Cultural Studies
- BBA in International Hotel and Hospitality Management
- BBA in International Tourism and Events Management
- BBA in Nutrition and Culinary Arts
About this study program
Duration: one-year Study program
Age: Minimum age 18 years
Previous study: Associate Bachelor OR Higher Diploma OR equivalent
English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school)
Fee: 3940 Euro (Per Semester)
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 180 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 6
ABMS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here
+1980 Euro (One-Time Payment) for the European Joint Diploma with University of Dąbrowa Górnicza & Taras National Universityclick here to read more
Our students in Addition to the ABMS Diploma will have a Diploma provided jointly by 3 European UniversitiesYou may check Google, XE or any other service to know how much, approximately, is the fee in your local currencyNote: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us
Our BBA is a 3 years study if you start just with a high school diploma, the following modules are all modules for whole 3 years program:
- Finance and Accounting
- Global Marketing Strategies
- Strategic Business Management
- Developing Study Skills for Postgraduate Learning
- Designing and Developing a Website
- Decision and Management Support Systems
- Human Resources in Business
- Understanding Consumer Behaviour
- Principles of Business Operations
- Advanced Business Mathematics
- Business Economics
- Financial Management
- Information Systems and Organisations
- Marketing in Business
- Essentials of Management
- Fundamentals of Economics
- Communications for Business
- Understanding Business Organisations
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Finance
- Principles of Marketing
Bachelor with Honours (optional)
Students who want to have a Bachelor's with Honours must do just a thesis after finishing their BBA study program and will be awarded a Bachelor's (BBA) with Honours.
Thesis length: 12000 words (students are allowed to have 10% more or less.)
Duration: 4-8 months (average 6 months)
Fee: 1900 Euro (only for ABMS Students who finished the Bachelor's program).
ECTS: 210 Credit.
What are the advantages?
With a Bachelor with honors, your chances in order to be accepted for the Master are usually higher and it will help you to find a better job. If you don’t want to do a thesis, you will be awarded the non-honours bachelor.
604-Developing Study skills for Postgraduate Learning
Price G. and Maier P. (2007). Effective Study Skills, Unlock your potential
601-Finance and Accounting
Accounting and Finance, 1st edition, Hawell Jackson
602-Global Marketing Strategies
Ghauri, P. and Cateora P. (2010)International Marketing (3rd edition). McGrawHill
603-Strategic Business Management
Grant R.M. (2010) Contemporary Strategy Analysis (7th edition). Blackwell Publishing
606-Decision and Management Support Systems
Turban, E. Aronson, J.E. Ting-Peng L. and Sharda R. (2008), decision Support and Business Intelligence Systems, 8th edition, Pearson Prentice Hall
We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July, and October
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).