ABMS is the first private University in Switzerland to be part of EFQM (the European Foundation for Quality Management), for some people, it's known as "European Quality Award" or "EFQM Excellence Model".
ABMS is proud to be part of the EFQM, this new success for ABMS gives our students hopefully more possibilities of finding better jobs in the future, many international companies knows the value of EFQM like Electrolux (Sweden), KLM (Netherland), Nestlé (Switzerland), Renault (France), Volkswagen (Germany) and over 500 International Companies.
EFQM PRS, a private foundation existing under Belgian law, with registered office at 1140 Evere, Olympiadenlaan, Belgium, registered with the register of legal persons with number 871.740.087 at the "KruispuntbankOndernemingen", is a not-for-profit membership foundation in Brussels, established in 1989 to increase the competitiveness of the European economy. The initial impetus for forming EFQM was a response to the work of W. Edwards Deming and the development of the concepts of Total Quality Management.
EFQM Members, including about 500 companies and organizations, share a common goal; the pursuit of excellence. The EFQM Members cover a wide range of organizations from various industry sector, countries, large or small, public or private sector.
Some universities that are part of EFQM:
- Brno University of Technology (BUT) - Czech Republic
- Cyprus University of Technology - Cyprus
- Fundacio per a la Universitat Oberta De Catalunya - Spain
- Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University - United Arab Emirates
- Liverpool John Moores University - United Kingdom
- Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts - Switzerland
- Sheffield Hallam University - United Kingdom
- Stavropol State Agrarian University - Russian Federation
- The Standards Institution of Israel - Israel
- European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA) - Netherlands
Universidad de Deusto - Spain
- University of Cyprus - Cyprus
- Instituto Politécnico de Viana do Castelo Portugal
University of Nicosia - Cyprus
- University of Piraeus - Greece
University of Rome "Sapienza" - Italy
- The university of St. Gallen - Switzerland
- VSB - Technical University of Ostrava - Czech Republic
- Wroclaw University of Economics - Poland
- Esade Business School - Spain
- Portsmouth Business School - United Kingdom
- Emirates College of Technology - United Arab Emirates